This is the web site of The Cervantes Group.
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address or calling us at the above telephone number or writing to us at the above address and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line. Please provide us with your correct phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from our list.
By registering you agree to our Consent Policy.
I hereby certify that the facts set forth in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that if I am offered employment, any falsified statements on this application shall be considered sufficient grounds for non-hiring or dismissal. I also understand that if I am offered employment, my employment is for no definite period and may be terminated at any time, with or without cause, and without any prior notice, at the option of the company or myself. The submission of this application authorizes us as Company to obtain information regarding prior employment, government agency, and school records. I authorize anyone possessing this information to furnish it to Company and I hereby release any individual, partnership, government agency, or corporation from any liability for furnishing such information to Company.
The Cervantes Group Accomodations
The Cervantes Group is committed to complying with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended (“ADA”), and applicable state and local laws. It is the Company’s policy not to discriminate against any qualified applicant with regard to any terms or conditions of employment on the basis of such individual’s disability. Consistent with this policy of non-discrimination, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations to an individual with a disability, as defined in the ADA or applicable law, who has made the Company aware of his/her disability, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship to the Company. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact a member of our team to email@example.com.
- 1. What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is information that, either alone or in combination with other information, identifies you. When we combine other information (i.e., information that does not, on its own, identify you) with your Personal Information, we treat the combined information as Personal Information.
• We receive Personal Information when you use our services as published on the Site, collectively, the "Services").
- 3. How We Collect and Use Personal Information
• Personal Information Collected via the Site
If you are a user of our Service (a “Customer”) or otherwise visit our Site, we collect the following type of information through your use of the Site:
• Contact and Account Information: We collect Personal Information that you provide when you contact us for inquiries relating to the Services or retain us for the Services, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and payment information. We process this Personal Information only as necessary to provide the Services to you or for our, legitimate interests in providing the Services that meet your needs and expectations. For
example, we use this information to contact you, bill you for your use of the Services; respond to your inquiries regarding the Services; and for other purposes related to the reasons for which you provide your Personal Information. We may use your email address to contact you from time to time for our legitimate interests in providing you with information regarding the Services, such as updates on new features. If we send marketing emails, we will strive to comply with applicable laws.
• IP Address and Header Information: We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Site, such as IP address (or as anonymous) and information such as browser type, operating system, language, screen resolution, referring URL, etc. provided to our web server by your browser (“Header Information”). We have a legitimate interest in using such information for systems administration purposes, information security and abuse prevention, and to track user trends.
• Traffic Data: We use analytics tools such as Google and/or Microsoft Analytics from time to time to generate useful insights about our Site’s visitors’ use of the Site. We use the analytics data to further our legitimate interest in analyzing the effectiveness of our Site, so we can improve our Site’s look, function, and content.
To help operate the Site, enhance your experience, and collect information about online activity, we place small data files on your device known as “cookies,” or we use similar technologies (e.g., pixel tags, web beacons, local shared objects). Cookies and similar technologies enable us to personalize the Site and help make our Site load faster (through “load balancing” and/or efficient use of “cloud technology”). Most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete or disable these technologies. If you choose to reject cookies or similar technologies, some features of our Site may not be available, or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review your browser’s help pages for assistance with changing your settings.
- 5. To Whom We Disclose Personal Information
• Service Providers. We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf to assist us in providing the Site and the Services. For example, we use various companies such as “Panza” and/or “Panzajobs” and/or PanzaTouch” and/or others in a SaaS architecture to host our Applicant Portal and collect job applications, and we use various Analytics software to help us analyze the effectiveness of our Site. Other examples include billing, technical assistance, and customer service. Our agents and/or subcontractors and/or affiliates subscribe to the same level of privacy protection as we do.
• Companies Involved in Mergers and Acquisition Transactions, Accounting and/or Auditing and/or Tax-related companies. In some cases, may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user data (including
Personal Information) is typically one of the business assets transferred. Moreover, if Company, or substantially most of its assets were acquired, user data would be one of the assets that is reviewed and transferred or acquired by a third party.
• Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, and Courts: We may disclose Personal Information at the request of law enforcement or government agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish, protect, or exercise our legal or other rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of a Customer or any other person. We may also disclose Personal Information to investigate or prevent a violation by you of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or harmful activity.
- 6. Personal Information Transferred from the EU and/or England and/or Switzerland
- 7. Your Data Subject Rights
• Your Rights as a Customer. As a controller of the Personal Information collected by or through the Site, we take steps to help ensure that our Customers are able to exercise their rights regarding their Personal Information in accordance with applicable law(s). If you would like to access, amend, erase, or object to or restrict the processing of Personal Information collected via the Site, you may submit a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws and depending on where you live, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or other regulatory agency if you believe that we have violated any of the rights concerning your Personal Information. We encourage you to reach out to us at email@example.com, so we have an opportunity to address your concerns directly in conjunction with you and your rights as a Customer.
- 8. Children’s Personal Data
The Site is not intended to children under the age of sixteen (16). If we learn that we have collected Personal Information of children, and if we do not have a lawful basis to process such Personal Information under applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such Personal Information.
- 9. Retention of Personal Information
- 10. How We Protect the Confidentiality and Integrity of Your Personal Information
We have implemented security measures to protect user information from loss, misuse, and alteration. We use industry-standard practices such as encrypted storage, firewalls, and password protection systems to safeguard the confidentiality of Customers’ personal information. We take steps to help ensure our employees and contractors are aware of their information security obligations, and we restrict employee and contractor access to Personal Information. Despite these efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties such as “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to Personal Information. We do not warrant or represent that Personal Information about you will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
- 11. Links to Third Party Websites
Our Site may contain links to third party websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites you choose to visit. If you provide any information directly to parties other than us, different rules may apply to the use or disclosure of that information. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing your personal information to third parties.